Monday, October 25, 2010

Mormor

 

This weekend my mother came to visit us. Frida Viola loves it when her grandmother is around.

This is what we have been doing:
Making a new bed for Mr. Dot and Mr. Butterfly.
Seeing the exhibition about japanese woodcuts.
Walking in the forest.
Eating homemade crispbread.

The bed used to be my mother's and her sister's when they were kids. The linen is made from some old fabric I found in my grandmother's summerhouse. Mr. Dot and Mr. Butterfly used to live in A's grandmother's appartment. They have moved in here - now with a new butterfly and a new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!