Friday, March 18, 2011

Cairo #2









Every sentense I try to compose about Cairo comes out in a very stereotypical way.
What strikes me most is that almost all of my photos are empty of people - facing the fact that the city is bustling with life, especially now in the aftermaths of the revolution.

The city was filled with traces of all these people living very close - empty chairs, a glass of tea, piles of blankets.

Everyone we spoke with were so happy - but the uncertainty about the future also began to scatter.

While I was gone the interview I made with Emil Westman Hertz was online at Kopenhagen.dk.

1 comment:

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!