Monday, November 7, 2011

For the piles...





I guess all of you know that I love old textiles - bed linens, tablecloths, tea towels... And I always bring a pile with me home after a visit in Sweden. The Swedish flea markets and thrift stores are filled with beautiful, old and well-kept textiles - for example the damask tea towels in picture 3. I found 5 of these, all without spots and in a very thick and good quality with embroidered monograms.

My favorite thrift store in Sweden is Erikshjälpen. They have stores all over Sweden - and a very good one near our house. They also have a blog on second hand.

2 comments:

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!