Thursday, December 15, 2011

Frida Viola's Advent Calendar - December 15




December 15 - today a little sample for her dolls: a red potty, cute panties in nice fabric, and two hangers for the ever growing wardrobe of the dolls...
Found in the local thrift store near our old house in Sweden, 5 SEK for the three items together.

The doll is my favorite from my childhood and is also wearing a little jumpsuit from the same thrift store.
A sometimes says we should buy some new toys for Frida Viola, but I like it this way and Frida Viola thinks it's funny that the doll once belonged to me - and the old handmade doll clothes are much better and prettier than the new stuff you can buy :)

1 comment:

  1. Der er ikke noget bedre end det legetøj som har en historie og der er slet ingen tvivl om at en dukke der har været mors er et hit.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!