Monday, February 13, 2012
Some little dots of color and light from today:
1. More for the baby - also from my childhood.
2. We are still playing with hama beads - this is a co-work.
3. And I am still drinking my coffee from Ursula.
4. A corner with dots of light and a colorful vintage paper rosette.
5. My little collection of Arabia Pomona jars is growing little by little - the one with strawberries and the one with currants being on my wishlist.
6. Frida Viola's butterfly.
I would like this book on my bedside table - take a look at the photos, so beautiful.
Buy it here.