Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Astrid Lindgren's Universe









I guess you can see from the photos what we have been doing the last couple of days. I am not a person that like amusement parks (or any other events where many people are gathered for that matter) - it makes me feel uneasy and I always feel like running away the moment I have entered. But I do love the universe of Astrid Lindgren and so does Frida Viola - and since Astrid Lindgrens Värld is only 60 km from our Swedish country house we decided to try it out this year. I must admit that it was far better than feared - actually really good - and despite far too many people it was also possible to find quiet corners. What was really good was the many down to earth activities - nothing fancy and no unecessary special effects (and no junk food either!) but beautifully made settings as close to the author's intensions as possible. At the end of the day we were all exhausted and I was a little glad that it was well over - but we will go there again in a couple of years maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!