Sunday, June 9, 2013
We are getting more and more happy with the backyard (pretending it's a real garden, I guess). It's so good to be outside and still at home.
1. Flora book from the thrift store.
2. The girls had a nice little play house for their birthdays - and this beautiful weather vane for the roof top.
3. Rhurbarbs from a friend's garden.
4. Molly in the play house today.
5. This evening in the couch.
6. Favourite salad at the moment: goat cheese, asparagus, nectarine, dried blueberries, pine nuts and green leaves.