Monday, July 8, 2013

backyard life






A took some photos in the backyard the other day. Normally I take most of the photos so it's welcome to see something familiar through a slightly different perspective. I tend to lose myself in all the details, whereas A is good at activity photos. The flower details in this post are mine, the rest are A's. We all like to be in the backyard but when we are down there all of us, and we actually want to get something done, and not just play with the kids, it's sometimes more chaotic than quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!