Monday, February 10, 2014

*lighter*







finally it seems as if the light is returning. on days like this, it feels ok to live in a dark country because you appreciate the light all the more. this weekend we lost our camera. my very loved camera that i carry everywhere - with photos from all of the past week. today we refound it again and i am so grateful that someone took care of it.

1. molly playing.
2. light.
3. weekend.
4. i love when both of them are absorbed by their little doings.
5. friday afternoon she only wants to watch a movie - I think it is ok.
6. frida viola picked me the first snowdrops.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found your camera. Love that beautiful pink shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that beautiful shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shirt is one my mom made for my sister & I when we were kids. It has really nice and soft colours.

      Delete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!