Wednesday, March 28, 2012
My Home Today
1. Molly sleeping in her baby hammock - best baby buy ever.
2. Magnolias from mom's garden.
3. & 4. The changing table - we spend a lot of time here at the moment.
5. This afternoon - Frida Viola is tired when she comes home from kindergarten. She wants to be part of everything concerning Molly.
6. We have these little handknitted pullovers in all sizes and colours. The one in the top is one my mom just made for Molly and the two violet ones are from my own childhood.
7. New spring boots for Frida Viola - something new for big sister is important too :)