Friday, July 20, 2012

Together and on my own









We are still many up here, but slowly we are finding a balance - also finding time for just relaxing in each our way. I relax when I go to the flea markets or the local thrift store, when I hang up the laundry and look out over the fields, when I read stories for Frida Viola, when I see Molly smile, when I have time for cooking - and when I sit here in the kitchen, alone in the evening with the door open to the porch and with my friends sitting in the living room just beside me. I can hear them talk, but I am here on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Så mange smukke blå farver! Der må være så skønt deroppe lige nu. Kh Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!