Saturday, October 27, 2012
my home today
The weather has been so beautiful today - cold and crisp and with sun from a high blue sky. And we spent all afternoon in ikea - we just had to pick one single thing up, but it always cheats you and you end up spending much more time (and money!) than intended. And I don't even like ikea that much.
1. Heather - so beautiful right now.
2. Molly in action - in the sweetest little knitted dress that a good friend handed over to us.
3. & 4. The woolen jumpsuit is finished and has been in use for a while.
5. Frida Viola brings me something from the forest every day.
6. And she is also quite obsessed with painting in her new painting book from Alvilda.