Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mercedes Hernáez & Alejandro Sticotti






I enjoyed reading the interview with Mercedes Hernáez and Alejandro Sticotti at Freunde von Freunden.
I love to read about how people create and manage to fulfill their dreams.

Look at this fantastic house that Mercedes and Alejandro constructed themselves. And the very green and beautiful surroundings. Alejandro Sticotti is an architect and Mercedes Hernáez is a graphic designer. She creates mini guides of Buenos Aires and a very beautiful collection of handmade notebooks. She also runs the little shop mono that I would love to visit if we ever come to Buenos Aires...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line - it makes me so happy to hear from you!

Send en lille hilsen - hvis du ikke har en blog selv, kan du vælge "Name/URL" i "Choose an identity" skrive en hilsen og klikke send -– jeg bliver så glad for at høre fra Jer!